For specific or missing items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What Makes Castoro Cellars Unique?
- Founded in 1983 Castoro Cellars is one of the oldest wineries in Paso Robles
- Castoro is Family Owned and Operated and still run by its founders the Udsen Family
- Winemaker Tom Myers has been with Castoro since 1991, (over 20 years)
- Our wines are Estate Grown, produced and bottled
- Over 700 acres are certified CCOF Organic with all vineyards being SIP Certified (Sustainability in Practice)
- Summer and Winter Concert series host artists from around the world year round, making Castoro a destination for events
- The name “Castoro” is Italian for “Beaver,” which is owner Niels Udsen’s childhood nickname
- Our slogan is “Dam Fine Wine” (Beavers build dams not damns.…hahaha gets em’ every time)
- Our Summer concert series is run on a solar generator 100% off the grid
- Estate wines
These wines are produced from our Estate vineyards. Having eleven vineyard locations in the appellation we are able to produce consistent wines of world class quality each vintage.
These wines express the individual characters of specific vineyards and varieties in any given vintage. The source, quantity and style can vary slightly from year to year depending on the nuances of Mother Nature. Always over the top in quality.
Download a Castoro Image Brochure HERE
Learn about our Organic and Sustainable Vineyards!
Meet the Owners and learn more about Castoro!