2020 Canned Zinfusion
Four 250ml cans — equals 1 1⁄3 bottles of wine
- Portable light weight & ready for adventure
- Cans are 400 times lighter than glass, reducing carbon emissions in transport by up to 80%
- 250ml per can is just over a typical glass of wine, which is great if you don’t want to open a whole bottle or take an entire bottle on a picnic etc.
- Cans are recyclable and easy to pack out on hikes, camping trips and more!
- Cans are the ideal format to preserve freshness and vibrancy
Zinfusion has become quite a coveted wine amongst Zin lovers! This Paso Robles Zinfandel is a marriage of our SIP (Sustainability in Practice) and CCOF organic certified Estate grown Zinfandel, Primitivo and Petite Sirah. Each chosen for their unique location and excellent viticulture practices. This wine is dry, yet fruity; great for late afternoon grilling of your favorite red meat or salmon.